Msqur 1.0 released

As mentioned previously, I wanted to open the source to msqur up and put development on the backburner. I have added an appropriate license for it (although I do need to add library licenses/notices in there as well). It is now GPL licensed, and I have made the repository public.

Some things I added:

  • Added basic charts for the 2D tables
  • Added table header text to tables
  • Added reingest script to allow for easier MSQ cache updates
  • Fixed some of the documentation up

Known issues, mostly the same as before:

  • MS3 file support is poor
  • Constants are just blurted out without any organization
  • INI Parsing of formulas and directives not implemented yet
  • API documentation is still in infancy

I want to move on to other projects, but I may come back from time to time to update things. I intend for the near future, at least, to leave msqur.com up and keep it updated.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Time limit is exhausted. Please reload the CAPTCHA.